K e m i s o f t
Chemical Process Engineering
Chemical Process Material Balance Simulation & Optimization
A PC program for chemical process material balance simulation with an option for parametric optimization is now available in a free public version : KEMSIMP.
It is adequate especially for use of chemical engineers and students.
- Material balances are prepared in a very short time.
- No previous programming experiance is required.
- A full Help is included.
- It is adequate mainly for the inorganic chemistry.
Download free program KEMSIMP
Follow the following steps:
- Download free prgram KEMSIMP * to any subdirectory in your computer.
(The size of this compressed file is 240 KB).
- Open compressed kemsimp.zip (to unzip it we recommend ZipMagic).
- Press setup.exe for installation. Programs will be installed in subdirectory c:\prosim.
- Press kemsimp.exe (in sub directory c:\prosim) for operation.
Downloads: | KEMSIMP * | ZipMagic |
* For any problem with dowloading KEMSIMP drop a note to kemisoft.
Newsgrups : | Chemical Engineering | Chemistry | Analytical Chemistry |
| Materials Engineering | Lab Chemistry |
For any question or any comment drop a note to kemisoft.